Saturday, December 2, 2006

Exams over?? Doesn't feel like it

Exams are over.....yey...but I seriously don't feel like it is over... No idea why???? before my exams started, my frfiends & I were so excited cuz our exams were just 2 days away...We were talking as though as we already finished our exams...but the facy was, we haven't even sat for our exams....haha....but now when the exams are done, I am just not as happy as I thought I would be.... it's like I have another paper to sit for...even yesterday, when I went out with my friends, they also felt the same thing... I don't know why I have this feeling... It could be because we are already used to having exams??? As SAM students, we have exams practiacally every 2 months... Sometimes we have quizzzzeesss in between... So it's like having exams every WEEK!!

Anyhow, I really have to have to have to register this THING IN MY BRAIN!!! "EXAMS ARE OVER!!!"...well at least for this year...

Nette, y were you soooo surprised that I blogged??? haha....the previous posts were like ermm...ages ago!! hehe....


TTFN~~

No comments: