Saturday, December 2, 2006

2006 SAM Corroboree

sigh...so long nvr post anyhting adey...kinda late to post something up about the prom...but was too lazy to do it a few days ago...suppose to shift this blog to blogspot but too lazy...maybe will do it later....anyways...PROM was great!!! the part where we got to hang out n take pics together....the 1st performance was by Nikki n some other guy...they were doing hip-hop...was cool...but the best show or performance was that Indian one...so lawak...he was teaching us how to dance...he said that the students of SAM can't dance....everytime we talked or laugh or clappes, the guy would scold us...haha...and he scolded us and talked in the indian slang...how not to laugh??? hehehe.....cant really remember the first move...but got 3 guys...the chef, the son and the dunno who....tak ingat....they danced to Twist, Thriller, so many other songs...so farneee...hehe...everyone laughing like mad...

After all the eating and laughing and chatting...it was time to take more pics again...so sad...we are all gonna seperate adey...sigh...we took pics with mr yap, our wonderful & funny mentor, Ms. ting, our ESL teacher, and Ms. Loke, our dedicated bio teacher....i think....heheh....didnt see Mr John and Mr Chong...too busy, I guess...

Pics...pics...and more pics.....snapping away ...even this anonymous fella caome to take our pics...dunno who he was...we thought he was some tourist...maybe fascinated with the event...haha...but we didn't care...after more more more pics...it was time to BOOGIEE~~~hehe....Sait Yie, Mayne, and I brought Susu in with us...it was soooo noisy....then we got tired and went out...my ears were pekak adey...couldn't hear anything...then later went back in again after drinking some water....this time...susu didnt masuk with us..she hilang dunno where adey...so it was only me, Sy, and Mayne...dannce dance dance...then Kc, uncle Robert and Jh came in...dance again...and the boys tried to throw KC up in the air...but tak berjaya cuz of.......something...then they took JH instead...he was the lightest there...shud have seen his face...so lawak...then there was a choo-choo train...of ppl...hehe...and we joined in...then got tired again...so went back out to rest...after more pics, mayne, SY n I went back in with Ash and uncle Robert...then the DJ said only LADIES up on stage...so Mayne, SY n I went up...then uncle came up osso...heheh...but he wasn't the only guy up there...there a few...these 2 guys were so gay...they were dancing together...in a weird way...then got another couple...they were salsa-ing...so cool...they probably took some lessons b4...

boogieee boooogieeee....then the dance floor was closed...and we went back out...so sweaty and very very hot.. then after the prom, we were suppose to go to A&W but I couldnt go cuz my mother came early to pick me up...good thing she did...cuz I forgot to bring my keys with me...If I followed them out, I would be stuck outside my house without keys...sad sad....haha...but a few of them osso didnt go..dunno wat happen..sigh...but they had fun... I reached home almost 1...so jam....the joyrney from my house to sunway took 30 minutes!!! te journeyt back took slighty less than that...but I live so near??? haha...

It was a memorable day...this might be the last day for us to be together...sigh...all of us going our seperate ways...some go Australia, India, UK, USA.....some stay back...like me...wanna go overseas but results not good and me got no $$$....sigh sigh...hopefully can get results that is good enough for me to enter local universities...I was supposed to go to NTU but....SAM STUDENTS NEED TO SIT FOR ENTRANCE EXAMS!!! Y????? arrrggghhh...if dont have the entrance exams then maybe I would be going there....so now most probably going to Monash U...Taylors is too expensive...monash cheaper...hehe...

TTFN~~~


(December 02 12:52 AM )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sher sher!! i am back!!!!! hahahaa...miss me ahh?? btw, y ur blog got no chat box?? so i hav to post it here..kekke