Sunday, January 21, 2007

Malaysian Open 2007

Yesterday, I went for the Malaysian Open tournament at the badminton stadium in Cheras...semi-finals...
I must say, watching the tournament there was really different than watching it at home from the tv...the environment was much more fun...and best of all, you don't' have to listen to the lousy commentators...hahaha...

Well, actually the main reason I went to watch the match was to see my favourite player...EMMS!!! she was sososo nice...she said something to me but couldn't really catch it because of her thick accent and she was talking real fast...haha...the only thing I heard was "Your mother......"...then dunno what she said...

I went there with my mom and 2 of her friends...We got to sit in the players seats...cool...cuz we got to sit among the badminton players...got lots of pics with them...couldn't get Gao Ling though, cause she kept saying "after the match"...and yes...after the match...she went back...so I didnt get a picture with her...

but then i got many pictures with the other badminton players...






TTFN~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.