Saturday, January 6, 2007

OPEN SHOP!!!

walao...now I know how the people selling stuff in the market feel...especially when there's a nice sun shinning down on you..haha...so hot hot hot! We all sell books until so cham...look like beggars beside the road...





"SAM BOOKS FOR SALE!!"
"BUY 1 FREE 1 SAIT YIE!!" (one of our various tactics to attract customers)
"BUY 1 FREE 1 BOOK!!"
"HELP MEEEEEEEE!!"
(Susu's line)

Seriously...we did all we could do...I did..but I still couldn't sell all my books...sob...haihh...got sunburn summore...eee...
ppl all tyring to get customers...at first the books were
RM 10 for 1..then RM 8...then 5..then 3... eventually it was buy 1 free 1...really rugi a lot la...the books we all buy were like more
than 10 bucks....
but wat to do la...every1 wants to get rid of the books...
the saddest thing was....our Maths text book was WORTHLESS!!! nil!! no money at all...
It was like more than RM 50 ++ for 2nd hand la...but for the others who bought a brand new one...was RM 100++...and now...it is RM0!! sad .... nobody wants it...

look at us...so cham... (but still can smile..hehe...)


Book Sellers~~ (curi this pic frm Ruth =p)



Lucky the ATM machine wasn't working...if not...we wouldn't have any shade at all....sure all roasted one...and somehow...there was air-cond or cool air comin out from the ATM machine...haha..so nice...

This was the first day ony...4th of January...I learnt how to be a pasar pagi seller...5th of Jan..I belajar how to "Sou Thong"...dunno how to spell...open shop for 2 or 3 hours...then tutup kedai adey...tak blh tahan...was toooo hot yesterday... my head...got sunburn...my scalp...hangus...cant even comb hair...aaa...so painful...cannot touch...

monday have to go back again....sigh....so sad...who said I didn't have a job?? haha...self employed...

got another pic I curi frm Ruth...hehe..thx RUTH!!!

see our books!!!








sigh...monday...another day....

TTFN~~

No comments: