Monday, February 12, 2007

Orientation Day at Monash~!

Just had my orientation today... Fun and a bit frustrating (for me la)...I was suppose to collect my documents today...but then they said not ready yet...they called me up on Friday and asked me to collect today...now I have to collect on wednesday...haizzz...lucky I have my course briefing on that day...AND ... TOMORROW GOT TEST!! so fast got test adey... It's some English Diagnostic Test...they said they wanna check out our weakness...So we will be tested on our grammar, writing skills, and vocab...hopefully they wont ask us to write an essay...it's a one hour paper...so I doubt they will ask...my English is so bad...long time nvr practice...I think if u read my previous posts...sure got grammar error .... haha....

when I arrived at the MPH today, I was greeted my some "Buddies"..."buddies" are students from the Monash University Student Association...otherwise known as MUSA...after registering, I went to find a seat..and then I saw Reshme...she was one of the "Buddies"...
So I sat down....looked around...trying to find Jen Er and Tin Chi...Then I saw them...SO I went to sit with them...AND ...I saw SUSU and Nai Chien with Gaya...didn't know Gaya was also doing medicine at MU...at least got more frens...

during our orientation...We were taught how to dance! YES! DANCE! HIP HOP!! there was a representative from California Fitness...sorry la...but the way he danced was a bit...GAY!...hahaha...but it was fun...he grabbed 2 random girls & boys to dance on stage with him...errr...the boys weren't picked...they volunteered to go up ...so sporting....haha....

Saw a lot of ppl at monash...plenty of SAM students...and Kimberly was a committee member in MUSA...Vimal and Prashantini were there too...oh ya...we played human knot..unfortunately...we couldnt untangle ourselves...haha...

Susu
and I signed up for the orientation party...somewhere in march...we have a FREE trip to Genting...heh...only limited to 100 students...

ok...students at monash...Lih En, Nai Chien, Li Mae, Gaya, Susu--MBBS
TKY, Vimal--engineering
Tin Chi, Rachel, Chris,Prashantini, and Su Yi's cousin (sry...i forgot)---Business
Jen Er, Su Ann
---Biotech

see...not bad la...got kawan osso...hehe...wont be so lonely after all...
oo...just got some tips frm Su Yi
...abt the test tmr...hmmm...sounds okay.,..but she said the first part was hard...hopefully can do la...

this blog is gonna be so dead...I might not be blogging for quite some time...gotta concentrate on my studies...need to study hard...
haven't even updated...so many things...so little time...

Had a farewell party for Ann last Thursday...pictures...not yet upload...no time to make another post...had a lot of fun...

haizzz...so many ppl leaving on the 14th...other ppl saying "I love you...happy Valentine's day...etc..."
The rest will be saying goodbye to our friends...

ok...need to go and brush up my English...hehe...

TTFN~~

No comments: