Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ichiban Top 10~

This weeks Jpop chart!!

  1. Sweet Impact - BoA
  2. Baby Dun Cry - Namie Amuro <安室奈美惠>
  3. Flavour of Life - Utada Hikaru <宇多田光>
  4. Imagine You (想見你) - Se7en
  5. Choosy Lover - 东方神起
  6. I Love You - Mika Nakashima
  7. Part of Me - Ayumi Hamasaki
  8. Kimi no Suki na Toko - Ken Hirai
  9. CHE.R.RY - Yui
  10. Journey - w-inds

So sad, NewS and Arashi not on the charts adey... sob sob... sigh... At least got Yui and w-inds... hehe...

BTW, I just started an internet radio station... Still trying to broadcast it properly... The playlist is a mess and the website is sooo not organized... Can't wait till my holidays... Then I can organize it... It's called SL FM... A bit lame right the name?? *grins*
Right now I am trying to find a way to chage it to .pls format so you don't have to use this SPECIAL MEDIA PLAYER to tune in... hopefully it will be a success !!

OKIE... need to get back to my drawings... DRAWINGS!!.....

TTFN~~

No comments: