Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yamada Taro Monogatari~! [Post no. 50]

This dorama is really really nice!! Although I watched only one episode, I am so hooked onto it already... I can't wait to get my hands on it!! Heehe... It is still airing in Japan so I think it will reach here in a few months time...

Read more abt it Yamada Taro Monogatari here. The main characters are Sakurai Sho and Kazunari Ninomiya...



I know some of you that already know the existence of this drama, have been dying to get your hands on the theme song right?? I know I have... I finally got the full version... NOT THE RIPPED ONE!!
It is being seeded by jpopsuki...



Download torrent : Happiness - Arashi
Direct Download : Happiness - Arashi
(just click save when prompted)


The official release date for this single is 5th September 2007... So if you wanna book the CD book now!! To me, the CDs this time is quite cheap... or maybe the normal price... TIME was really expensive...
If you really love the song, which I know you all do, buy the CDs.. don't just download them...

Price from YesAsia.com:

Price from CDJapan:
Happiness (Regular Edition) - US$8.36 (RM 28.90)
Happiness (Limited Edition) - US$ 9.56 (RM 32.91)

[edited] AHH!! Post number 50 adey!! That's really quick! Too much spamming...hehe...

TTFN~!
[Note: Prices for CDs in RM may vary due to currency exchange]
[Note: Will only be seeding it for one month]

No comments: