Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a way to start my Easter Break!!

I went for a concert... Well, it's not really a concert but a showcase...
=)

It was HOT HOT HOT!! (weather la... not the singer... lol) Venue, the cursed place aka Sunway Amphitheatre... Why is it cursed? Well the last 2 times, the concerts that were SUPPOSED to be held there were cancelled... Thank goodness it was not cancelled this time... Third time is a charm... hehe...

Arrived there late... Couldn't find parking... I guess people arrived there like at 11am!! Mind you, the concert only started at 3.30pm... It was suppose to start at 3pm... Better late then never... I arrived there with my mom at 2.30pm and the place was filled to the brim!! NO KIDDING! SEATS WERE ALL TAKEN except for the VIPs la... but was lucky enough to find some 'seats' on the sides where the money plants were... it's just right beside the seats...

Oh... I just realised I didn't tell you whose concert/showcase it was... =)
Here are some teeeny pics... I sat quite far behind thanks to the VIP seats that were in front...


Here's a pic before the showcase... See how far I was from the stage??

And here's DAVID!!

More David!

And more!

Sorry that u can only see this tiny pic of him... I was seated quite far from the stage... Though I was closer than shown in the pic... Camera effect I guess... but u can zoom in to get a better shot... =)
I took almost 100 pics altogether but deleted almost 20 of them cuz they were pretty much the same... Just him standing there singing...
Oh, for the opening act, this dude from Astro Talent Quest was dancing and singing... Seen him quite a few times on Wah Lai Toi... Then another guy from One In a Million was next... Apparently he 'escaped' from NS to perform... lol... That's what JJ and Ean said... They were the MCs... After that, Daniel Lee performed... Mom kept telling me how cute he still looked... We saw him a few years ago FACE to FACE! Haha... She still likes him... He was the most recognised person there (other than David)... He got the most applause compared to the other 2 performers...

THEN after like 30 or 40 minutes of performances and games, DAVID took the stage!! It was chaos man! My ears were almost going to pop! I mean, I could feel my camera bag vibrating!! It was THAT loud!! It didn't help that there was this girl behind me that kept shrieking! Must be a die hard fan... ^^

I snapped plenty of pics but I think I shall upload them to my photobucket account... Blogger is really slow at uploading pics... I also recorded 4 out of the 5 songs David sang... Not all of them though... Just short videos... Will upload them to by youtube... I recorded it with my 2MP h/p camera so don't expect HQ ones =)

View of the fans!!

I think this was for Crush... Fans went wild whenever he points to 'you'...

David's cover of Vanessa's A Thousand Miles... Really nice =)
He played another song on the keyboard... can't remember what's the name... heard it b4...

~TTFN~

p/s: Last year I ended my easter holidays with a fan-meeting cum showcase and this year I start it with another showcase =)

No comments: