Friday, February 19, 2010

Lollipop~

I got a new phone!!! yey yey... Bought it on CNY eve... hehe... traded in my 4 year old phone for RM120 and got a new one!! I finally own a clamshell phone =)




http://www.cellphoneanswers.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lg-lollipop-GD580-review.jpg

I chose the pink one!! I actually wanted the blue one at first but after seeing it, I prefered the pink one cuz I didn't like the tone of the blue... It looks nice in pics but not so nice in real life...

Just realised I don't have a memory card inside... shall go back to the shop and ask...
Just got my new lollipop and they have a second version out already...

http://www.gadgetfolder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/lg-lollipop-2-phone-3.jpg
http://www.gadgetfolder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/lg-lollipop-2-phone-4.jpg

It's soooo prettttyyyy~~ Much cheaper than Sony Ericsson phones... I can't afford SE phones anymore... New models are like RM12xx and above... My sis bought a phone at RM17xx!!! madness... traded it in within 3 or 4 months cuz she doesn't like it... got another SE @ RM14xx??
yea... No more SE for me... I got my Lollipop @ RM750!! RRP is RM899!!!

I got mine at Atlantis (not the lost city)... haha... It's in SS2 (Petaling Jaya) same row as Hoppy Duck... It's 2 stores away from the Ampang Yong Tau Fu shop... This shop shares a lot with 4D... so it's only half a shop... No nama kedai but got a HUGE LG sign... can't miss it~

~TTFN~
Can't wait for my korean salada tonight!

3 comments:

RainDrop.. said...

wah~i really want one..is it good?any disadvantages?? could it be more cheaper now??i was searching everywhere*btw im in ipoh now*,but i havent found it...ooo can u help me~???

|| Lynn || said...

Hi Raindrop
I'm not sure though. Disadvantage? I guess it would be the camera. Can't auto focus and its only 3MP. other than that, it's GREAT!

U can try searching on forums like LowYat. shud be cheaper now I think. Not sure cuz I haven't been to a hp shop since I bought mine =) good luck though~

RainDrop.. said...

hehe!thanx~!!