Saturday, April 10, 2010

cool airlines!

Mom's friend took Korean Airlines to US and she was AMAZED by their service... They had a make-up room aka powder room aka DRESSING ROOM for ladies on board!! They provide basic cosmetics in the dressing room as well... It's bigger than the toilet! NOT ONLY THAT, everytime u exit the bathroom, a steward/stewardess will be waiting outside the toilet to clean the toilet after u! EVERY SINGLE TIME! I'm amazed by their service... Too bad the airfare is too expensive, otherwise I would have chosen to fly with them...

Oh well, Thai Airways is fine too I guess... I haven't flew with them before... I've only been on China Airlines, MAS, AirAsia, and some domestic airlines in USA...

**EXCITED**

Ooo... this new anime on Animax has resparked my interest in anime again! hehe... gud gud!
おかえりなさい、ご主人様
Now watching イタズラなKiss

~TTFN~

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3647/3324914911_5024bde7e1.jpg

No comments: