Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy days~

It's been crazy!! Weather is super hot and then it gets cloudy but doesn't rain, THEN it get hot again... Some days it's just unbearably HOT HOT HOT! On some days, it rains 3 times a day... BUT when the rain stops, it's HOT again...

Today is nice and cool~~ It just rained... hopefully Mr Sun doesn't shine its sun rays... hehe...

What I've been doing these few days? I've been hotel hunting... That's done for now... I've been job hunting too... Applied for 3 new jobs last night... That's more than 10 jobs already... hmmm... Been trying to transcribe some music but failed cuz I was too lazy to find out the timing of each notes... hahaha... One piece -->All the RH is done, ony the LH... Another piece-->both notes for LH and RH completed but have to find out the timing...

Drama drama drama... hehe... Downloading a new one~~ It's quite nice...

Hmmmm... gonna watch episodes 2-5!!! I also have to think abt where to go tonight... My sister's b'day...

HAPPPEEE Birthday Mojo~~ Wishing you the best of health !

No comments: