Friday, May 28, 2010

So far so good~

I've already attended 3 classes... So far so good... Had a blast at last week's class =) Went over to my teacher's house for a class this time... Getting there was already funny! Me n my fren decided to drive thr... We were following behind our teacher's car... It was hard enough that we cudn't understand what he was saying over the phone... He was driving REALLY SLOW... We were so busy talking that we accidentaly overtook his car... hahaha... lucky we knew the way there...

Anyways, we met new friends and even had dinner there =) Really nice of them to cook us a meal... We had bibimbap (비빔밥), Kimchi (김지), and some 'DOG'... lol... 'Dog' that quacks...

My teacher said this to us,'Jimmy (another student) brought DOG for us today to eat'...
Our jaw dropped and we were like ,'ha?? DOG???'...
and she goes,'Yes, DOG'..... 'DOG? D.O.G DOG??'... Jimmy just sat there and smiled...
She goes,'Ah, DOG....quack quack (plus a little hand motion) dog??'...
Ahhhh... we were,'OH! Duck, not dog'...
'Yes, Doog...'

Her pronounciation was off but that really was funny... lol... I didn't take a pic of the bibimbap... only got a pic of the kimchi~

Funny angle? My friend took the pic... hahha... I was too busy sweating over my food... Put a little too much Gochujang in it...

Todays class was FUN as well but not as fun as the previous one cuz my friend didn't accompany me this time =( BUT, I still had fun nonetheless... We had pizza (I took only one tiny slice cuz dinner was waiting for me at home)... During one part of my class, the other group were learning how to say places in Korean (e.g. Subway, .....) Suddenly I heard the background music of Iris!! HAha.. Cudn't help but I straightaway turned my head to the computer on their table and I saw Kim Tae Hee.. haha... Sry to my teacher who was teaching me... haha... It's reflex... lol...

Oh, just now I heard a loud *pakk* sound and then my comp shut down... Ugghhh... The power cord extension 'sot' my charger! I'll need to get a new one now... sighs... It's only 2 years old (in August)... Lucky I'm going to the Gigimall tmr to get me a TV box~~ muahahaha... no more watching dramas and movies on the computer ^^

Thinking of getting this!
http://www.wdc.com/global/images/products/img2/300/wdfWDTV_Mini.jpg

Pretty right?? It's the only WD tv box that plays Real Media files but doesn't support MKV... The supports all except RM files... sighs... the expensive one is compatible with my TV but the middle priced one isn't... The cheapest one (pic) is compatible with my TV... So I'll be getting that if I am gonna purchase one from WD =)

~Gonna read a bit before sleeping~

Nighty night!
Happy Wesak Day to those who celebrate it


No comments: