Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Enjoying my time now~

Yes, I'm really havin a great time at class^^ This week, 3 new students joined us!! More people = more fun!! We also have a new Korean 'helper' at class called Mason... It's a unique name to me cuz I've nvr heard it before... The others have common names like Peter, Miso, Nana and etc... Yea, it's fun~~ Last week they bought donuts as a snack... It was really nice of them to keep buying stuff but they are already giving us free lessons! This week shall bring something to class... haha... mom suggested her famous sandwiches...

On Friday, we went for a badminton session at the Taman Megah court!! We left Subang at 3.40pm and reached the court 1 hr later!! The jam was AWFUL! HORRIBLE! But we had lots of fun! There were 13 of us altogether; 9 koreans and 4 chinese... lol... out numbered by them... hahaha... First, partnered Sean and played against Miso and Nana... Hahaha... The girls obviously haven't played in a long long time or weren't very good... Had a good laugh... Then Nana stopped playing and Yujin stepped in to play... Switched partners and played for a while... after like 40 minutes, my partner, Yujin, got tired and we had a timeout...

Drank some water and then Pastor jimmy asked me to play with him... I just had a rest for like 3 minutes only... This time my partner was Peter and we played against Pastor Jimmy and Jonathan!! It was terrible! We were being beaten by the older ppl... hahaha... I didn't dare run too much cuz I didn't warm up b4 that... bad idea... seriously, now my thigh muscles are like so stiff!! Lucky thing Jonathan stepped out from the game and Mason played... Otherwise I think I'll be in even more pain... lol... Jonathan and Pastor Jimmy were giving us like drop shots and super high smashes that I can't reach!!

hopefully, it'll be fine by Wednesday, gonna play with the cousins this time~~
Time to sleep!! Need to put on some panaflex~~ The best plaster ever cuz yr bulu roma won't kena pulled out... lol...

Oh, in 2 weeks time, Korean students from Korea (duh!) will b visiting us... hahaha... we'll b having a party^^ What food to bring?? Mayb I'll bring some fried laksa... Even the Malaysians nvr tried it before... heheh...

~TTFN~

P/s: Another 5 weeks + to go!!!

No comments: