Friday, October 29, 2010

Decision decision~~~

I finally got a call from my future employer... I should be happy cuz I got a job!! BUT BUT BUT, there's a mandatory training period that I'll have to undergo for 3 months!! AT IPOH!! Accommodations are provided but but but, at IPOH!! It's not a foreign place for me cuz I've been there a lot of times but I've never stayed there very long before... I wonder what kind of accommodation they'll provide... Just sent an email out just now... I hope she replies soon as she always did in the past...

How long can 3 months be?? I wanna be able to come back before March!! hahahaha... lol... I don't mind going to Ipoh it's just that, it'll be the first time I'll be away from home for 3 months!! The longest I've been away alone was like 10 days... lol... That was for a research project... hmmm... This is a challenge that I've gotta take but I wouldn't mind if the training was in Singapore or something... hahah... Wonder what my parents would say... I haven't called them yet... My mom isn't picking up her phone...

Ipoh Ipoh Ipoh..... hmmmmm... 3 months is really fast... What I'll miss would be my ASTRO!! INTERNET!! lol... Half of me says yes and the other is contemplating... They might shorten my training period if I'm good enough... or was that for the probation period only... can't remember... lol...

/EDIT/ My mom just called and when I said the word Ipoh she just went,' Oh, don't want la.'
Hahhahaha... She's busy today and will only be back later in the evening... hahaha....

/edit/
Declined the offer because of the 3 months training period~~ sorry, I guess I'm just not ready to leave everything behind yet... I might regret this in the future but I know I won't for now...

~TTFN~

No comments: