Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm coming to you Paradise~~

Majestic Mt Kinabalu
Credits: http://mount-kinabalu-borneo.com

Wait for me! Another 2 more weeks and I'll be leaving on a jet plane to paradise :) Finally visiting the Land Below the Wind... Ahhhh... blissssss... We'll be splurging there during the last 3 nights of our 10 days trip... Staying in a luxurious spa suite in Karambunai^^ So can't wait. Each spa suite comes with its very own private jacuzzi and sauna! How awesome is that??

I'm already daydreaming about the place :) Ok, that's not the main reason why I'm super excited about this trip... I'm excited because Sabah is like the ultimate destination for snorkeling and diving! Since I can't dive, YEY SNORKELING! *gg* I love the ocean... The last time I went snorkeling was in Gemia Island back in 2010 :( Looooong time ago... Typing this post is making me soooooo happy and super excited already!!

That's the happy part.. The hard part (and frustrating) part is the planning.... I'm officially the holiday planner since nobody wants to take up that responsibility~ Sighs... Armed with only a map and the internet, I'm looking day and night for some good trekking and also snorkeling sites... We'll definitely go for some trekking in Kinabalu Park and snorkel in TAR Park.... Looking for other places as well... Why must Sepilok and Sipadan be on the other side of the map?

Trusty map and my online resources
This holiday is so much harder to plan compared to my Seoul trip... For that trip, I had the help of  interactive maps of the city and the subway so I could estimate how far point A was from point B... Sabah, doesn't have a subway system so we'll be relying extensively on cars... I can't estimate how far one place is from the other so it's really difficult... On the map, Town A seems pretty close to Town B but it could be a few hours away!!


Well, I believe all this strenuous planning will pay off in two weeks!

~Pure Bliss~
Credits: lostborneo.wordpress.com

No comments: