Friday, April 6, 2007

HOLIDAY!!!

YEY!! HOLIDAY!!! What is the new definition of holiday? Well, it is where you have to do homework, study for tests, and do more homework.... bear,  Image Hosting but really happy got holiday la... can sleep in!! monkeys,  Image Hosting" monkeys,  Image Hosting"
ok...I know I am pig...but what can I do....I LOVE TO SLEEP!!!
angelstar kaos,  Image Hosting
hehe...anyways, I haven't done the tag by Vin...haizzz...I think I will do it after this post...hopefully this time it will upload...uggghhh...the last few times I did it, tak jadi...so geram.....very malas to do adey....

anyways, here's an update on what i've been doing the past few weeks...everyday is pretty much the same...
Monday- wake up, either go online or watch tv...then get ready for class... come home, eat and then SLEEP!!! oh wait...if I am not lazy, I will read up my lab manual... but the past 2 weeks, couldn't...after taking my medicine, "ploop"...asleep adey....

Tuesday- wake up, get ready for class...go for 2 lab sessions....first is bio...then break for 2 hours... the 1st hour is usually spent at the cafeteria or medan...mostly cafeteria...too lazy to walk to medan....so hot summore...hehe...ya, lazy me... Then the second hour I would go to the comp lab to do a bit of my bio report...then read up on my chem lab manual....
After that, I'm off to my lab session... then I come home, eat....SLEEP!!!!!

Wednesday- wake up... watch tv...eat...then get ready for class....normally I have 2 tutorials but now my bio tute is changed to friday...haih.... So I go all the way to uni for ONE HOUR of tutorial...my chem tutorial....I try to read up my chemistry before going for the tutorial...cuz MR TIM will sure ask questions one....hahaha
image,  Image Hosting

Lucky I sit with Dorin and Hsin Ling...hehehe...can ask them for help....kekeke....

Thursday- boring right??? What I do everyday is almost the same?? haizzz...wat to do?? life's like that... wake up AGAIN! then get ready for class....then balik and SLEEP!!! then wake up AGAIN and eat...then study a bit...and SLEEP AGAIN!!! SO NICE!!!

Friday- the best...until my teacher changed our tutorial to this day...sigh...last time my classes were from 8-10...then can balik and sleep again...but now got extra calss from 1-2...got 3 hours break summore...lucky this week dun have...hehe....

YUP! that's what I do every weekday...weekend...basically I will be in front of the comp finishing up my reports and doing my web test....
So that's how I spend my whole week....WHOLE WEEK....


okok...enough abt my boring life....
let's see what new pics I took...hehe...



That's the pic of my fly!!! not exactly mine la...but We used it for our Bio...heheh...this pic not clear...so hard to focus the cam...

NEXT!!!


Some random shot by Lee Ong...Me and dorin...hehe...today's class....



today I went out with Su Yi, Sait yie, Joyce, Jia Hai, Priya, Mayne, Kian chee and Yoke Han to pyramid....I couldnt follow them to Red Box...my cough was so bad I couldnt talk properly...after every sentence sure cough one...how to sing??? So Joyce and I went home early...
but before I balik went to see CHAR KOAY TEOW..hehe....Lee Ong, Hsin Ling and Samantha...and when I went into Sushi King...what were they doing??? CAM WHORING AS USUAL...wherever Lee Ong goes, there is bound to be Cam whoring...haha.... okok....not all the time...after she WACHA me....

here's one of the pics taken by MUA today...at the pyramid... only have one...the rest with Su Yi....




aiyak...resize a bit cacated....but they look so nice right??? that's Joyce and Dr Lee...hehe....at manhattan fish market....

haizzz...I miss college....really....I miss SAM!! GOSH!!! I actually MISS STUDYING SAM!!
normal right? even my frens osso said that...SO OLD ADEY!! we are in Uni...no longer school kids...no longer teenagers...we are moving towards the YOUNG ADULTS SIDE!! *gasp*

I guess this is where this post ends.... too lazy to type adey...hehe....More pics up next post!! about the dinner at Hoi Long with my cousins...and our paintball outing...

Here's one of them!!



HEHE...can you guess which one is me???

TTFN~!Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: