Thursday, June 14, 2007

ONE PAPER LEFT~!

I couldn't resist... I just had to post something up... hehe... kudos to Vin for posting something up on TheBananaZ... Kudos... y did i use that word... it is everywhere... u see it all the time in the newspaper... so i decided to use it too... hahaha... Anyways, I just finished my BIO 1011 paper... I thought there were 150 questions... but it was only 144... managed to finish it within the time frame with 30 minutes to spare... looked thought the WHOLE paper... ONE BY ONE, I re-read the questions to check for any silly mistakes... as though as I will know which one is right.. HAH! The questions were tougher than I expected... Most of the students also said that... it was harder than all my other quizzes... GOSH! Got back my Hypertension essay today too... sigh... the marks were okay... I thought that I would have gotten lower due to last minute work... You know me... always leave things to the last minute.... but for my exams... particularly THIS exam... had to start early... needed to get a particular mark... *sigh*

Ya... and to make things worse for me, I got stung by a bee last night... ON MY EYE!! not directly on my EYE... my left eye bag is swollen... when I showed it to Lee Ong, she happily pointed to her own eye bags... WoW! swollen too... but then that was due to all the late nights and studying... then I told her I got stung by a bee... and she just laughed... haha... good thing the swelling went down a little... if not my view would be "obstructed"... dumb bee....

Oh.... and I did something silly again... My paper was 2 and a half hours... It starts at 1.30... so I told my sister that I will be done at 3... 3!! My maths is really improving a lot!! I should get an A+ for this... HAH! good thing my mom didn't come and to pick me up at 3... If not, mati la saya... at one point during the exam, I wanted to ask the invigilator... borrow her phone and sms my mom to let her know... but I thought it would be weird... so I sat down and hoped my mom would wait for me to call her to fetch me... GOOD THING SHE WAITED! hehe

Just came back from Summit... had my favourite Lamb Stew and Roti Kiap again!!
Also bought sun-screen... 3 BOTTLES OF IT! preparing for my trip next week!! AHHH!!! Can't wait!! Lol... *grinning like a mad fella*
I also got Letters from Iwo Jima! Didn't expect it to come out so quick in Malaysia... the DVD was just released in late May... Kakoii!! (can't remember how to spell, komenasai) m(_ _)m




It's a story about World War II... not the Malaysian version.... more on the Japanese and American side... Famous people in this show includes Ken Watanabe and Ninomiya Kazunari... This show was directed by Clint Eastwood... wonder how he directed... all the actors (main characters) were Japanese... maybe he had a translator on site... hehe...

blaaaaahhh... 11.40 adey... need to study for my Chem exam... It's this coming Monday!!! OMG!!! *faint*
** use of these expressions in asterisk is the result of IM-ing Joyce too much!**

better not say anymore... After she whack my... wakakaka...
no ranking this week... just click here to see the ratings for this week... QUICK! I think by tomorrow or Saturday the new ratings are up... hehe... soreee....

Take care ppl...

TTFN~!

No comments: