Saturday, June 16, 2007

Downloads~!

Hihi... I know I am suppose to be studying but I just had to take my mind off chem for a while... Study till sien adey... I planned to watch MS at 11 pm... but got badminton on so that means the TV will be occupied by my parents FOREVER!!! THANK GOODNESS tmr's repeat for MS is at 2... the Sudiman Cup won't start until 7... wakakaka... this means TV is MINE!! from 2-3 ,at least... hopefully my dad won't hog the TV... ahhhh.... I need to watch this MS... got my favourite songs on... and and got Mihimaru GT's new song... need to hear...

oh... actually I just put this post up to let anyone out there who wants jpop songs just leave a msg... I have Oricon Charts starting (2006-now), Arashi, Mika Nakashima, Utada Hikaru, and others... These 3 artists are the main ones... hehe... OH! and Morning Musume too (1997-2007)... I have all their albums!! that's why my comp's capacity is so low... sigh... planning to get an external... but when??? aiiihhh... I know some of you find it frustrating when you can't dl yr favourite song because the link has expired due to inactivity... It happened to me a lot of times... I will be uploading them on SS... hopefully I won't use up all of the limit...

AHH!! need to study again.... SIENNNN!!! I just have to bear with it for 3 more days and I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

till then...

TTFN~!

No comments: