Monday, June 18, 2007

Exam Over~!

Yey! I just finished my last paper today... CHM 1011... Had only less than 3 hours of sleep today... This is the result of studying last minute... I actually started a month before my exam... but then I was dilly dallying... Spent too much time on my organic and only spent 5 days on physical... Good thing physical was easy to remember... All the definitions... One thing I really don't understand is the hybridization... Some parts okok like sp, sp2, and sp3... when the sp3d2... WHOA!! *dead*

This morning I was early and reached Sunway at abt 7.35... So my dad and I went for breakfast... I had this "sugar" Milo ( I think it was 1 part Milo and 3 parts sugar)... Seriously, it was like drinking sugar with some cocoa powder... LOL... my dad had Wantan mee and his regular Kopi O... After that I went to college... went to the exam venue... Foyer was buzzing with ppl... must be MUFY, A-Levels, AUSMAT... boring............... SKIP!!!

Hehe... was really unlucky that during the second hour of the exam, my tummy was making some soft sounds... I wasn't hungry... It was the cake that I ate yesterday... Shouldn't have eaten so much!!! Lucky I didn't need to go to the loo... nothing was coming out... LOL....
Paper was okok... There were abt 5 questions which I wasn't too sure about... Organic chem... the reactions... blaaaaaa.... hate that... so many reactions.... electrophilic subs... bla bla bla....
Haha... This is how I remember my chem stuff... BLA BLA BLA....

So happy when I balik... I watched the last 2 episodes of Fei-tin... Dunno the chinese series name... I only know the actress name and the actress who played her was Wu Hang Yi... In this drama, she packed on a lot of weight... she was 65kg!! Cool huh? Ya... Very funny show... but some of it I dun understand... got no subs... Thankfully they were using easy hongky canto... If not I pengsan...

After that I finally got the chance to watch my Hachikuro... and I finished ALL 24 EPISODES in ONE DAY!!! wheeeeee.... so nice.... Critics say that the live action movie (LAM) isn't as nice as the anime... but I think the LAM is better than the anime... They didn't follow every single step as in the anime... Like for Nana, they followed every single thing... almost la... The story line was the same but the structure was a bit different than the anime... Like in the anime, Hagu got a button from Morita... In the LAM, she got this statue that was carved by Morita but given to her by her uncle, Hamada... Hagu doesn't really speak much in the movie... and Morita kissed Hagu pretty early in the LAM... and in the LAM, GOT NO FERRIS WHEEL! Isn't the ferris wheel a big thing in Honey & Clover??
The actor that acted didn't really suite the characters of the anime... Like Sakurai, he looks sooo dorky when he played Takemoto... and since when does Morita have a piercing under his chin?? and and was Hanada so gangster looking?? The actress who played Ayu really had SUPER BIG EYES!! not as big as Ayumi's but they were seriously HUGE!! The best was Aoi who played Hagu... She really suited the character... sweet looking girl...
I would give this dorama an 8 out of 10! So you shud go and watch it...

Hachikuro is less than 20 bucks for the original DVD... So go and buy one!! I would recommend Rock Corner... Speedy has more Korean doramas than Japanese... heh...
Oh... I bought a new pants today!! for my trip to the beach!!!!! wheeee....Roxy is sooooooooooo expensive... the wallets and bags and accessories are alright... but the clothes... OMG!!! One beach pants is like 247 bucks!! MADNESS!! and the one that I bought from Swarzenbach was only less than 50...

I want Kiroii Namida... Not planning to get Hana Yori Dango so soon... if Kiroii Namida doesnt come out by next week, I am gonna buy HYD!! YEY!!

That's all... need to pack my stuff for my trip!! wheeeee.......
Good luck to my frens who will be sitting for their papers tmr...

TTFN~!

No comments: