Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Paradise! Here I Come~!




Sounds of the wave crashing against the shore... Breathtaking sunset and sunrise views... Non-polluted air... Lush tropics... Beautiful cascading waterfalls... It is truly a paradise on earth....
Sounds a bit kua cheong... hehe... I just can't wait...

In abt 10 hours time...


I'm leaving on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again.

hehe... it's from a song...


Sigh... The MS for this week is really kakoii... Got V6, Angela Aki, Ayaka, FUNKY MONKEY BABYS, My Chemical Romance (not a real fan though) and Yanawaraba (also not a big big fan of them)... I won't be here this Friday... sob... I will have to wait till Sunday to watch the repeat telecast... nooooooooooooooooo....

Gotta get some sleep...... tmr need to wake up supa dupa early...






till then...
TTFN~!

No comments: