Monday, June 25, 2007

Outing~!

Hello ppl!


I am really lazy to post up abt my trip to Langkawi... It would had been easier if there was wireless in the rooms but they didn't... and the internet cafe in the hotel costs 10 bucks an hour! Madness!! I guess only desperate and the people who really really needs internet would be willing to pay that much... Haha... but I wrote down everything I did... I have some problem remembering what I do... Old ladeee.... I guess I will post that up another time... Today I think I will only post abt our outing...

Today went out with SKINNY-VIN!!! and Nette...together with my sister, of course... Went to 1-U... Wanted to watch Pirates but Nette watched it twice adey... So we watched Fantastic Four... It was OKAY la... Not that bad... Maybe it was because I didn't watch the first one... I think there's gonna be a third sequel to this...


We wanted to eat Japanese food so we went to the new restaurant, Japanese Groove... Looks cool... Sat down, price looks ok, but the variety was blaaaaaa.... So few.... So we left and went to Sushi King... Had so so much yummy SUSHI!!! Vin and jojo had their favourite, Sashimi and Nette was gila over CHUCHUMBER!! She even bought some at Jusco for dinner! Hehe...We also had Chawanmushi.... yummm....

That vin tok belanja us... The bill was 120... He said it is only around 40 aussies... "Cheap la"... Next time I try to find a job in UK and come back... Belanja... WHOA! It will only be like 18 bucks!! COOL!! *dreaming*

Hehe... I really want to work overseas!! I don't mind doing my internship overseas too!! In my dreams la... *sigh*... but I really wouldn't mind going just for experience... get some exposure...


Ok... after we ate we went to Anime Tech... I wanted to find Hana Yori Dango... Instead, I saw Dear Father... Nino is in it... It was around 50 bucks for 4 episondes... not really worth it.. So I didnt get it... We also saw the stuffed bunny from Ouran! The one that guy that looks like Momiji... So cute!!! and next to it was a GIANT MOKONA!! KAWAII!!!


Then we went to Popular cause Vin wanted to get DVDs... but we didn't buy anything there... They were playing these emo songs... He wants to find the CD online and download the songs... they even had the OST from Dae Jeung Gam... the slow one... whenever got ppl die or soemthing bad happens, they will sure play that song 1...


I wanted to go to Rock Corner to search for HYD but they only had the 2nd part... So sad... Then I saw Gokusen (live action movie) Part 2!! AHHHH... but the cast was different... sob sob... No more Jun but Koike from WaT is in...Nobu from Nana is also in and L from Death Note has a small part in the show... Oh ya... I Gokusen part 1 on Saturday... SO nice!!! It is really nicer than the anime...




In the end I didn't buy it cuz I wanted to finish up the first part... It is very funny! hehe... Laugh a lot... but got some touching moments... not sad but touching... Made me cry... *sob sob*

eeee.... I wanna go play my game dulu... then later can continue watching Gokusen!! kyaaaaaa.....

TTFN~!

No comments: