Thursday, July 26, 2007

- eltiT oN -

Sry for the lack of updates... Been really busy lately... REALLY!! My hw right now is piling up... lucky just now I completed one and am halfway through another one... It's only the 2nd week on the second semester and BOY, banyaknya HW!! Tmr I really need to do my webtestS!! YES I have a few to do!! 2 for my stats, another 2 for my chem... abt bio.. not so sure... need to check tmr... Gosh!!! Assignment is due in 3 weeks time... and I barely even started... haven't searched for sources yet!! My topic is Hantavirus... I have no idea why on earth did I choose that topic... I guess prolly cuz I didn't know what it was about and the other topics were too boring... blah! at least I get to learn something new... So far, all I know is that is is some virus that spreads through the droppings and saliva of mouse deers... causes hemorrhagic fever...

I think I update my vox more often... Vox is easier though... but that blog is my entertainment blog... sigh... got stats class tmr... better read something just in case the lecturer asks me a question, I will be able to answer... always get into cold sweat when I go for that class... He is scary...WHOA! tmr got stats lab also... I have to rush like a mad cow from the basement to the 4th floor... If got no place in the lab then I'm dead! All the lecturer's fault la... I told him I cannot come for the lab on Monday because it clashes with my other lecture... LECTURE!! cannot choose lectures la... only lab sessions and tutes! ughh... and I am only free during this slot on Friday... like he cared... "I don't care. You have do change your other class because there is nothing I can do. This lab session is full. Unless they open 2 labs for me to use. Change your other class. I cannot do anything."
Like I could change... I osso want to change la... Make me rush like mad cow ony... 5 hours of class non-stop without break at all!! Go from one class to another like siao poh! Seriously... Cannot tahan... first is BTH1802 in building 6 basement, then stats in building 5 basement, then back to building 6 basement for CHM1022 and then straight up to building 9 level 4 for stats lab... monkey la...

complain osso no use... haizzz... bad allocation system...

*sigh*

When was the last time I sat down and watched TV?? I have no idea... I think it's been 3 days since I last sat down on the couch to watch TV for at elast an hour or 2... The last program I watched on TV was ANTM which was on monday night... after that, no more adey... if you don't count yesterday la... I went for movie and finally got to watch Harry Potter!! a bit dissapointing but the 7th book covered up everything... need to sleep... won't be hearing soon from mua... need to finish up all my hw and assignments before I can do anything else...

Before that, got a few stuff to say...
To Sait Yie and Jia Hai (and others going abroad), good luck and have fun in India!!
To Jo Ann... Congratz on giving birth to a new baby girl, Kate Lynn... My niece!!

Take Care, peepz!!

!loving my bed and my MP3! (lol the randomness) and not to mention my jacket too (crazy freezing cold library)

TTFN~!

No comments: