Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Langkawi Trip~!

Eeeee... Nette posted abt her second day to China adey... I must post osso... Ahhh... Today just had my first lesson of the semester... and the first lecture I attended was Stats... The lecturer funny la... The BTH lecturer didn't turn up... probably he got sesat... Lol... Some of the lecturers didn't even know there were lecture theatres at the basement... They didn't even know the basement existed!!
The uni should have provided a floor plan of each building... So hard for us to get around... I got lost! I had to call my friend to ask her where my class was... but now I okay adey... haiyoo... I really pity the new students... They seem quite lost... ok... wanna post the trip fast and then I can sleep... TMR NO LAB!!! hehehe...


Day 2
21.06.07
[Part 1]
Me and my sister was awaken by my mummy...
"Girl, girl! Wake up! got monkey!! Come see!"
I was still blur blur... waited for a while then I got up and went to look at it... It was soooooooo cute!! Sitting at the verandah there... Hehehe...






We went trekking today... Telaga tujuh... The guide at the airport said it takes abt 4 hours to get there... but when we got there... WHOA!! We looked up and saw the road leading up to the waterfall... Shocking... too bad we didn't take a pic of it... was too tired... Lucky there were steps on the side to climb up... the road was almost 20 degrees... you could bend your body so much to the front...

We climbed soooo many steps... really tiring... OmG... I really need to exercise... But the hill was really steep... There were 638 step all together... MADNESS!!!


But it was really worth it when we reached there... Did I meantion, there were plenty of monkeys on the way up?? SOOOO Many of them... there were packs of them... It took us abt half an hour to reach the top of the waterfall... The guy at the airport said 4 hours because if we climbed summore, there was a place filled with butterflies which was abt 1 hour away... then another 2 hours, I think, to reach this really blue lake, Tasik Biru something... We didn't go because we weren't prepared.. No water, no food.... haha... after reach up there too tired to come back down... LOL... more pics!!






See how clear the water is?




Me and my sister...



There was a small tower near the place... So we went up and took pics of the mountain that we were "suppose" to climb...





After we rested for a while and soaked our feet till it was well rested... We went back down... 367 steps later we reached the bottom of the waterfall... This is where the steps ended... but we still had summore walking to go to reach the foot of the waterfall... Sob... there were more steps involved...




AND again... It was worth it... Look at the pics we got...




Lol-ness!



Then after more oohs and aaahss... We went back... and saw this caterpillar on one of the steps...


Not to mention... more monkeys
Had some really refreshing and COLD coconut before we left... Went back to the hotel for lunch and then went for the cable car... Unfortunately... I need to sleep adey... So more updates coming... =)
TTFN~!

No comments: