Friday, November 9, 2007

Pictures~!


Here are some pics that I was supposed to put up!

Super old pics from Lee Ong's birthday!!


Our shoes~!
[pic taken from Yan Qi]


At Mizi Shabu Shabu... osso Lee Ong's (the girl with the green bolster) B'Day...




B'Day girl being fed by Brian... haha...




Still at Shabu X2...
[left-right: Yan Qi, Sam, Sher, Dorin]


Sam's Favourite Sushi... so cute~!


Next up is my B'day present!! haha.. my 1st present for this year... still one more month to go but got it adey... thanks to Leng Ku... =)



On the right is my old mp3 player... left is the new one!!



OK... next part is our trip to KLCC!! After our exam habis we had a Sushi fest that day, Tuesday... =)
Sakae for lunch and Genki for dinner...


This pic shows how much Dorin ate!! *gasp*



Blur shot of us... Yan Qi's and was shaking... At Genki...



The pro photographer... hahah... ME!! See, so clear... lol...


YEY! Updated the bloggy with pics now... I hardly update this blog because blogger very ma-fan la... To upload a picture take so long and then you have to shift all the pics down by yrself... *sigh*
Vox is so much easier to use... Seriously! It's been only 4 months since I started using vox and I already reached my 53rd post there.... Cool!


So, here you go nette tok! I updated adey... Now you update again!


One more pic for you!!

Kawaii-deshou ne, Nette-chan? =)

TTFN~!

No comments: