Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Polls for fun~

Hei hei everyone... Yes Nette tok... I am updating... Sadly I have nothing to update because I haven't really been going out... Stuck everyday at home... What I did in the past 2 weeks up till now?
Exam finish, went to KLCC, stay at home and sleep like crazy, went to KLCC again to buy stuff, went to Madam Kwan's for their fantastic but spicy nasi lemak, went to a Hokkaido fair, read Meg Cabot, read my GALAXIE n Wink Up!, went to Sunway cuz haven't been there in ages, went to Genting for Magic International Competition............... been watching lots and lots of TV... Finished more than 4 dramas... 4 J-dramas and 1 korean... Chinese ones, haven't touched... hahahah... Blogging a lot as well, not here but my vox... =)

Yes... that's what I've been doing...
Since I have nothing else to put up here, I'll put up a poll or two for fun~



That's all...
TTFN~

No comments: