Saturday, February 2, 2008

reply for nettok... =)

nette nette... I dunno why I cannot leave a comment on yr page... =(

Anyways... Here's what I wanna say to you... hehe...

yoyoyo nettok... haha... my reply was too long that it can't fit in the chatbox...
Waaa... go so many places... Bristol... Paris... summore where ar?? haha... the only place I've been in the past 2 months were Singapore and of course Malaysia... lol... but stopped by Melaka to have chicken rice ball!! =) missing it now...

Wei... getting addicted to coffee is not good, ne?
I was addicted to it last month... u know how I know I was addicted?? When I don't drink it, I get headaches... so that's when I stopped and substituted it with Milo.... =)
but then ar... now a bit *yuet hei* (how to spell?? lol)...

Did u know mouse-tok came back for like 3 days?? so kesian... she was like "ma, actually I don't have class the whole week la. "
hehe...

got new TVB drama... something abt sushi and japanese food... you should watch it...

gtg... tata... 恭喜发财!!

P/s: Joyceeeee... If you read this, pls dun marah me, okay?? or tegur me... hehe..

恭喜发财 to all !!

No comments: