Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bread ! パン ! Roti ! 麵包 !!!

My favourite store~~

That sells this !!!
Ok... it doesn't look good in the pic... but it really is very delicious !!
Hokkaido bread !! 北海道のパンです!!
It is sweet on the top, a biiiiiiiiiiit hard on the top (like the crust of yr normal loaf of bread) BUT... The inside... WHOA ! Soft, fluffy, yummy... I didn't know plain bread could taste this GOOD !!
The only flavour you will taste is on the crust... but the smell, the aroma of the inside is soooo good!!
I tried another bread today as well... It's called Fuji bread... 富士のパン!!No pic of it cuz I ate it up as soon as I bought it... hehe... too hungry... The bun was folded into a shape that resembled a folded futon... hehe... only smaller... Then the top was sprinkled with some icing powder... When I took the first bite... *slurrppps*
Who knew plain bread could really really taste this good! It was the same of the Hokkaido bread... Inside was soft, fluffy and smelt really GOOD ! but the crust was softer... =)
Got them from RT Pastry Shop in SS15... Price is good and they have a wide variety of pastries or breads to choose from... AND they also have my other favourite...
I found a pic of it on the internet...


It's called プリン or PURIN...

This is prb where that yellow animated character got it's name from... hehe...


=)
Will take a pic of my Purin later... It's in the fridge now waiting for me to eat it... hehehe... It looks like a normal caramel pudding but it tastes different... And they use some sauce that tastes a little bit like caramel but isn't caramel... lol...
Anyways...
Gtg...
TTFN~

No comments: