Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tagged by Miss Nettok~

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
hmmm… Not sure… before 32?? too old ar? hahaha…

2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
If I could turn into anything? I like being a human… U get to do what u want… =)

3. How are you feeling now?
Tired but determined to finish my assignment… AND hungry !!

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
I guess u should now right? Either Korea of JAPAN !!

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
One dream? hmmm… To see Earth from space!! I always wanted to be an astronaut!!

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yes… but it doesn’t appear all the time…

7. Do you do anything weird?
hmm… when I can sleep all day !! That’s now weird isit? haha… I tend to count steps when I’m climbing the stairs… Don’t ask me why…

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
My MP3 player!! And my comp! I bring my music with me everywhere I go..

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
I’ll have to see first… but hopefully the other person will make the first move! I’m old fashioned… hahaha..

10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
- We use to lock our tuition teacher who rings the bell outside… WHAT?? That’s a good thing!!
- She’s nice and my hang-kai kaki!!
- She has the same interest as me… well some of it… ^^ DRAMA FAN !

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Caring, nice, kind, loving, humorous…

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
People who take advantage of me…

13.What would you do if you won a million pounds?
Woa!! Convert it all to Malaysian Ringgit and buy a nice house car… then go travelling!!


14.What is your ambition?
I always love performing on stage… I hate the ‘GOING ON’ part… but I like the AFTER performance feeling! And the applause… hehe… I like the entertainment industry…
I guess my ambition now would be to become a successful researcher…

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
hmmm… I wanna be more hardworking and also to be able to conquer stage fright!!

16.What would you most want to achieve right now?
To finish university and pass all my units!!

17.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family & friends !!

18. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Enter the entertainment industry…

19. What do you cherish most in life?
Family ! Friends ! My bunnies !

20. What are you doing now?
Doing my assignment on Notothenioid… Here fishy fishy (~~~ ^o^ ~~~)

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Who do I tag??
You !
Lol... I dunno who to tag la... so if you feel like doing the tag, then go ahead~~
TTFN~~

Remember our tuition classes??

One big happy G4 family~

Remember the blackout at Sa's hse?

This pic was taken during that CPR class... lol...

No comments: