Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 3: My HK Trip

Yes! It's been months since I came back from HK and now I'm continuing my blog post abt my trip... lol...

Didn't do much on this day cuz of the wonderful typhoon! Was suppose to go to Macau but the no ferry service! There was no way we could get to Macau cuz of the bad weather... So we spent the whole day shopping again!! Went to the Peninsula this time... y? Cuz my wonderful HMW was there!! haha... The trip there was really hard! walking in the rain n the wind was blowing really hard causing my umbrella to flip inside out! Hectic! At some times I had to close my eyes partially to cross the roads cuz of the sand & dust... AH... ppl like me being blessed with no eyelashes...

After having our wonderful dim sum lunch at the same place again (it's cheap n yummy!!) we went to try the infamous Shogun burger at McD! First time eating a prk burger at McD! hehe... It's yummy but a bit 'peppery' for me =)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

That's all we did on the third day! JUST SHOPPING!! ^^
~~TTFN~~
U know you're in HK when u see this!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

No comments: