Saturday, May 30, 2009

Geez~~

I'm contemplating... hmmm... what shall I do?? Been using Clinique for 1 month adey... Overall, the effect is so so only... I still experience 'outbreaks' not breakouts here and there... hahaha... Outbreaks of acne vulgaris... lol... thanks to sleepless WEEKS! (not nights u know...) Haven't had a good night sleep since my easter break... Exception: today!! I have only one more assignment left!! Hehe... Slept for 11 hours? No I'm not a piggy, AUNTY!

Should I conitnue with Clinique?? My face looks cleaner n brighter I guess... That's what my mom said... but the pimples!! shouldn't it prevent them?? Now mom wants me to try out Laneige cuz I just received a voucher which entitles me to get a free trial pack! Haha... If they can assure me that I can get clear skin like SONG HYE GYO then I'll consider buying it.... hahahaha... jkjk... give me a clear skin pun cukup... no need to be like SHG... Btw, she's the ambassador of the brand... haha...

Otay... so now goin to Midvalley to collect me goodies! Mom wants to check out Coach cuz got sales... *wheeeeee*
Shopping!! Last week, I got 2 new stuff!! My mom got me a new Guess watch and handbag!! Loving them...

TTFN~~

No comments: