Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just for fun~

Just like what the title says, I'm just making this post for fun~~
Now that CNY finished, I can finally relax my tummy.. haha.. it's enjoying itself for the past 2 weeks!! Feast after feast after feast!! This year I didn't go extra round cuz of one smart move, stay off the CNY munchies aka COOKIES! Didn't eat as much cookies as I did last year or the years before... hehe...

My dear dear cousin, Nette, got me hooked onto GB AGAIN!! Too bad my skills weren't as good as before... I could easily miss someone that is right in front of me!! Estimation skills are soooo bad now... Need to polish it up! Had a nice round of GB with her last night or this morning =) Hehe... Was supposed to kill her but she accidentaly shot herself and so she died... hahahaha... Can't wait for tonight!! GBGBGB!!

One thing I love abt CNY is the gatherings! And we can take as much selcas as we want without ppl staring at us... haha... snap snap snap~~ Oh, and we get to buy NEW CLOTHES!! That probably is the BESTEST part of it all, SHOPPING!

Cute snapshots of my nieces to end this post

Kate-Lynn

Samantha

And an unexpected picture! They were throwing 'pop pops' at our feet!

Hope everyone had a great celebration!
~TTFN~

No comments: