Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling accomplished~

I CAN OFFICIALY SAY THIS LOUD AND PROUD!!
I HAVE GRADUATED!!
I HAVE MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE!!
I'M A DEGREE HOLDER *jumps for joy*

but then quite sad, no more uni,
no more working like mad rushing for assignments and reports,
no more staying up late writing reports,
no more lab sessions,
no more GOING TO UNIVERSITY!!
*sob sob*

I'm so gonna miss uni
Miss the times we actually woke up early to go uni and finish our work AND only return home when the sun set like 5 hours ago!!
I miss sneaking into places we weren't able to go!!

Now, what am I going to do??
For the past few days, I've been building my resume
Almost finished, just the last section left
Unable to fulfill my very last wish before I graduate =(

~TTFN~

Congrats to Team Vern's for scoring the highest in class!!
All our hard work paid off =)



No comments: