Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lucky or not?

I was really hoping that I'll score me a ticket for this upcoming showcase on Sunday... BUT, no, didn't stand a chance... I guess I'm just not creative enough... I'm bad at making slogans and those 'I would like to win because ..........................' OR ' You should pick me because.......................' and etc...

Bah, I should be thankful nonetheless... Why? Cause out of all the 4 concerts I've attended so far this year, I only paid for one of them :) I forked out A LOT for the 1st concert that I attended this year... The next 3 were freeeeee~~~ The 2nd and 3rd concerts were tickets I won from contests~~ The most recent concert I went to was also free cuz it was a complimentary ticket from my sister's company :D

I can't win them all so I guess it's fair.... I entered 3-4 contests through 8tvnite Live and didn't win at all... Not even once~~ Anyways, I hope everyone will have fun at the showcase on Sunday!!

I had my fun yesterday^^
The lights were awesome :)




I'm here for your entertainment c;

TTFN

No comments: