Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick sick sick :(

Ughhh... Horrible horrible... Down with the flu... Sighs... Caught it from my sister... What's worse is that I have 2 interviews on Friday!! I can barely breathe with my nose all congested... My aunt just called and well, this was how the conversation went:


bla bla bla...bla bla bla... bla bla bla....
Me: I went for an interview last month.
Aunt: Where?
Me: TTDI lo...
Aunt: huh? What company is that?
Me: Cheh! Company name is ... aiyah.. tell u osso tak tau one la...
Aunt: What? What company is it? My friend's daughter just went for one and had to write essay one wor...
Me: No need la... Not all companies
Aunt: Mayb yrs is not a big company...
Me: It's an international (kind of) company form Taiwan...
Aunt: Really ah?
Me: Yalo... It's called Y%@...
Aunt: huh? What company is that?? Nvr heard before one... do what?
Me: Pharmaceutical... See, I tell u the name osso u don't know...

bla bla bla bla bla bla............ bla bla bla....................

Aunt: So this Friday where is yr interview?
Me: Errr... At Glenmarie, XX company... Very near to my house...
Aunt: Glenmarie? Are u sure?? Glenmarie is how close? Can walk one ar?
Me: =.=" (thinks in head, U want my to walk on super busy highway???) yea... (explains the location of the place)
Aunt: That is not Glenmarie la... It's called Jln. something something... Glenmarie is bla bla bla bla bla...
Me: The company's address is Glenmarie la... ................................
Aunt: More yapping.............. Only one ah?
Me: No got another one on the same day!!
Aunt: Crazy ah? If u're late how leh?
Me: One in the morning and another in the afternoon le...
Aunt: Oh... Where is it? What company?
Me: It's at Sec14... no... around that area... 3 two square I think...
Aunt: huh? Where is that?
Me: [asks sis whether it's the right place and she said yea]
Aunt: Do what one?
Me: Tell you osso u won't know la...
Aunt: What do u do? more lab and blood samples ar?
Me: No... I tell u u sure won't understand one... Research assistant doing DNA sequencing, SDS-PAGE etc...
Aunt: WHAT? What is SDS-PAGE?
Me: See... I told u u won't know...
Aunt: oh..... company name leh?
Me: It's a small company la... Called X-@#$^%#$%^...
Aunt: Where got company so weird name one? That area very jam one u know...
Me: Don't really care... As long as got a job can adey...
Aunt: Yala, u're not driving ma...
more bla bla bla bla bla bla lba................

End of conversation =.="

She also asked me why around my area got no job? How should I know la... They are not hiring lo... Mostly around here are the business side and warehousing... sighs...

Having a headache~~ Couldn't sleep last night... Managed to fall asleep around 5am :( Woke up 4 and a half hours later...

Time to make medicine again and sleeeeeep :)

TTFN~

Oh, went for another concert/showcase last Sunday^^Met Mike and Baki there too~

No comments: