Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time flies by so quick!

This week is almost over!! Time really does fly!!! I'm surprised... hahaha... next thing you know, it'll be May already!!!
 
Oh, I received my very first salary earlier this week... Geez... not getting a single cent for OT... sighs... it's not my fault that the customers place orders so late right??? AND I've gotta process the order on that day itself unless stated otherwise... more sighs...
 
My cousin who studied something similar to me, is aiming for a job with Stylo!!! SO COOL!! He's totally deviating from what we were meant to do... deviated sounds so strong... hahhaha... well, I might do that too later... hohoho... I'm still drafting my letter and stuff... hehe... yet to send it :)
 
If I DO get it, I'll be flying!!! BUT BUT BUT, better not get my hopes up... It's really tough to get this one...
 
If it fails, well, I can say,"Well, at least I tried?"... Hmmm... I'm still trying to get an RA job or even a marketing one... It'll be cool if I could get into a music company^^ I should have studied business, no? DEFINITELY NOT! I don't regret studying what I did because I love studying it... at least I think I did... lol...
 
It's almost lunch time! Time to get ready to leave! I'm craving for some McD porridge... lol... weird, I don't even like it... It smells sooooooo good but tastes so eeeeee blaaaaa...
 
p/s: my sis is going to Korea tmr!! So jealous!!!! I wanna go toooo... I hope my dad has to go soon, then I can tag along.. .hahaha...
 
TTFN^^

No comments: