Thursday, September 6, 2007

Great Tenor Passes Away~!



Yes, the Great Pavarotti just passed away today... He was 71 years old... He had pancreatic cancer and went for surgery last year... He died in his home and last month he was hospitalized for high fever... I'm not too sure abt the cause of death but I think it's due to the cancer... and also kidney failure... Condolences....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was Chia Nee and Ah Samantha's Birthdays! Went to Pyramid to celebrate... Pics will be up later... Happy Birthday Guys!!! ermm... girls... haha... 19 years old adey!! =)
Wishing you guys the best of health and be happy and and sucessful always!! (sounds funny)
wakakaka... More abt this part next time...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secret OST and music sheets available now... from me, of course... tell me if you want it.... Just tell me the name of the song... Some of the music sheets have MIDIs... Havne't tried the playing them yet... but really love listening to the songs!!! Thanks to my fren QiQi... haha... she sent me the songs... and the music sheets are from a chinese forum... thanks for them!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need to do my homework now... have fun ppl...
TTFN~!


No comments: