Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pics from Sam & Chia Nee's B'Day~!

Hello abandoned bloggy... Lol... It’s been so long since I last posted anything here... Haha... :-P
Haih... I thought I should post up the pics from last week’s party... I know Miss Samantha is too lazy too update her blog... Hehe... Just know we were in the library, she was too lazy... I forgotten her blog address adey... She don’t let us see... :-(

Here are some pics from the party...



Samantha & Chia Nee...

Birthday Girls





Samantha & Chia Nee again with their cake~!
DSC02409





SPECIAL birthday cake
DSC02408





Birthday Girls blowing cake
DSC02413





Birthday girls cutting cake...
DSC02414

Now for some candid and funny pics...




Chia Nee & Lee Ong(showing us how to b a lala)
DSC02406





Yan Qi, Samantha & me
DSC02428





Amy looking at pics...
DSC02422





Yan Qi & Samantha posing...=)
DSC02432





Dorin loving her cake & Samantha smirking at me...lol
DSC02423





Yan Qi , Samantha (cute pose), and me
DSC02427





Me in my thinking mode(lol-ness) with Yan Qi, Sam, and Hsin Ling
DSC02429





Haha... sure kena marah frm Samantha for putting this pic...
DSC02431










Lee Ong sedang merajuk...haha
DSC02421





Kai Lin looking so happy that she didn’t realize Sam was taking her pic =)
DSC02417





Another pic of Kai Lin courtesy of Samantha’s fast shots... haha
DSC02433






So hard to take this pic... "Wooooiii!"
DSC02415

AND THE GROUP PICTURE!!





Grouppieee... [pic stolen frm kai lin]
DSC03091


Yey... I finally posted the pics... I haven’t updated my vox for like one week adey... Too lazy... Bought new drama the other day... got prb with the last disc but luckily I went back and changed it... There were only 2 copies left!! Went home to try it out and it WORKED!! Yippee!!!

"HALLELUJAH CHANCE~!"

hehe... know I found out why Yamashita was doing that at SC a few weeks ago... So funny...

Gotta go... need to finish up my report... Can’t wait for next Monday!! We get to do a live dissection... of a frog... again... but it’s better than doing the online one... sien... have to wait for the page to load soooooooo long... but lucky we will be dissecting a frog and not the rat... If rat, I really feel so sorry for it because it’s so CUTE!!! the white ones, not the one you see in the longkangs... =)

TTFN~!

No comments: