Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On HIATUS!!

=)
Title says it all?...
Hahaha... Passed up the longest report I've ever written in my life!! 24 pages long *gasp*
I saw one of my lab friend's report ... He actually took the effort to bind it...

Exams are just around the corner...
5th June - Physiology (Paper I)
9th June - Microbiology (Paper I)
12th June - Application of Science
16th June - Physiology (Paper II)
18th June - Biochemistry
20th June - Microbiology (Paper II)

------------------------------------------------------------
Can't wait for it to be OVER !! So fast another semester habis... *sighs*
At least no more assignments and reports to do !! hahah... That's the best thing abt exams... all you gotta do is just study study study... ^^
Then got a nice 'long' break...

Need to study hard especially for physio... Killer subject... =)
Oh ya... Congratz to Dr-Eu-Not-Nice!! Got into IMU... hehe... Become a good doctor and don't scold yr patients... Hahaha...

All the best to everyone!! Exam season... =P
がんばってください!
加油!!
화이팅 !

TTFN~~

No comments: