Sunday, June 22, 2008

Exam over!!

YES YES YES !! Finished exam yesterday... What did I do?? Was 'stranded' at the campus until 4... There was a huge freak storm... The wind was so strong that it blew down the metal sign board... Loud 'CLUNK'... The huge banners on the pillars were flapping like crazy... Wind blowing rain water to us from every possible directions...


When I reached home, straight away turned on my TV and changed the channel to KBS ^^
It was the final episode of Unstoppable Marriage... The 140th episode... It was an unexpected ending for me... I really thought they would at least let us know who Su Jeong chose... Sigh... I guess the main story line is abt Gibaek and Miho's marriage which only happened on the 90th episode?? I can't remember... I started watching this show in late January... Every weekday at 4.20pm... It became a habit for me to rush home and watch this show... If I'm lucky, lab sessions would end before 4 and then I can rush home in time to watch it...

Some pics on this drama...

Pics of the other main cast...

Gibaek's 3 younger brothers: Sambaek, Ibaek & Sabaek
[If you realised, their mother had named them according to numbers... Gi is one, Yi (for Ibeak) is two, Sam is three and Sa is four]

Su-jeong & Sang-mi

One big happy family !
[This pic was taken after Gibaek & Miho's wedding]

Now I wont have to!! The new drama I'm trying to catch is every weekday at 7pm... ^^
One of the SNSD is in it!! Yoona!! She happen to be my favourite... The drama is called You are my destiny...

Here's a pic of the drama and the lead cast...




Im Yoon Ah

-------------------------------------

Yey! In less than 48 hours, I'll be leaving on a jet plane with my baggy eyes, half awake...

^^

Last week, my horoscope said Saturday (21st) would be my lucky day... Indeed it was... Woke up, had lunch, went to the hairdresser and got ready for a wedding dinner at Sunway... As MJ was on at 11.25, I told my parents I needed to get back before that... TV addict... HAH! テゴマス was going to be on!! If they weren't on, I wouldn't really bother... But when I got home, it was already 11.50 and I switched on the TV, there was no MJ !! My sister said it was cancelled... I was kind of happy (cuz it means I didn't miss it) and was sad (cuz I didn't get to see them)... Lol...

But I really had a lot of fun at the dinner... The bride was my cousin...Haha... This is the first time meeting her... She looked so nice... The dresses were so pretty too! Saw many unfamiliar faces and some familiar ones... No pics yet cuz I have too few and lazy to get the camera... My cousin has more photos than me... hehe... Nette Nette!! I want the pics tooo! Hehehe... Yr camera is better than mine... ^^

So sleepy adey... *yawns*

Going to watch TV and then sleep... Gotta wake up early tmr and start packing...

Nighty night!
おやすみなさい!まったらいしゅう!(zZ。Zz)(Zz。zZ)
TTFN~~

No comments: