Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged~~

Got tagged by Miss Kelly...
The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I bring my mp3 everywhere with me... ^^
2. I have 3 blogs!! lol... one is this, another one is my vox and the third one is jpopexpress (a contributing editor thr... )
3. I love Mi Sedaap!! The ones from Indonesia are enriched with 7 vitamins!!
4. I love EGGS! I prefer sunny side up!!
5. My right arm is sore cuz I got a DPT shot yesterday...
6. I haven't seen REAL snow before!
7. My chinese name is SNOW! [??]
8. I love snow eventhough I haven't seen REAL snow before!!

Tag:
1. Tagging
2. anyone
3. who
4. feels
5. like
6. doing
7. this
8. tag~~-

You-

First Name: Sher
Nickname: PLENTY! too many to list out! hahaha... recent one is Meitok! don't ask me what the 'tok' is... I don't even know...
Name you wish you had: Never thought about this before... Happy with my name! Esp. my chinese name =)
What do people normally mistake your name as: S. Lyn, S. Lin, SL, S-L.......
Birthday: 8th of December!!
Birthplace: SJ
Time of Birth: Very nice time! Similar to my date of birth! Hahaha... Very chinese ~~
Single or taken: Single
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius~~

-Your Appearence-
How tall are you: 168cm
Wish you were taller: Obviously!! I wanna be at least 170cm!
Eye color: Dark brown
Eye color you want: Same as my mom's... It's lighter than mine...
Natural Hair color: Dark brown with some light brown streaks...
Current Hair color: Same as above~~
Short or long hair: errrr... neither... it's in between...
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color: Nope! I dyed it light brown before... that's not bizarre...
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: Permed my hair last year...

Glasses or contacts: Neither....
Do you wear make-up: Only foundation when I have to...
Ever had hair extensions: Nope...
Paint your nails: Not now... Last time I did was last year...

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes: Any colour would do~
What color hair: Errrr... not the weird weird colour ok adey...
Shy or Outgoing: In between? It's good have a bit of both!
Sexy or Cute: CUTE!!
Serious or Fun: Both, of course!
Older or Younger than you: Age is nothing but a number! Hahhahaha.... not funny... not too young, not too old...
A turn on: Smart!! Somehow, I like guys with glasses! lol... HongKi in glasses is sooo chun!! The way they dress as well... I like the way Korean & HK guys dress...
A turn off: Smoking is a big no no...

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates: I like flowers cuz chocolate makes me fat! Lol... Chocolate osso can la...
Pepsi or Coke: Errrr... neither? I prefer Sprite...
Rap or Rock: Rap like Epik High and Rock like FTI!!
Relationship or One night stand: Quite obvious right?? Relationship...
School or Work: School as in high school would be great!!
Love or Money: HAH! Had a debate on this topic last time in Form 2... I was on the money side of course! I still choose money over love! Without money how to survive?? Love cannot pay your bills...
Movies or Music: Music!
Country or City: Country~~
Sunny or Rainy days: Rainy days...
Friends or Family: Family first...

-Have you ever-Lie: Who hasn't??
Stole something: Hahaha... yea... When I was really young...
Smoked: NO!
Hurt someone close to you: yea... Broke someone's heart: uhuh...
Had your heart broken: Not really... I mean when I found out that Chilam was married, I was soooo sad... hahaha...
Wondered what was wrong with you: So many times~~
Wish you were a prince/princess: Again... Who hasn't??
Liked someone who was taken: Noope.... unless u count Chilam... hahaha...
Shaved your head: NO! Definately not! I'd faint! When I cut my hair sooo short back in high school, I almost cried!!
Used chopsticks: Errrr... in the hair or for eating... lol... hahha... YES!
Sang in the mirror to yourself: Of course! I had too! Practise for my performance...

-Favorites-
Flower>hmmm... dunno... PURPLE FLOWERS!!
Candy>Halls is the best! Esp the one frm Singapore...
Song>K,J,&E-pop!
Scent>ooo... I LLLOOOOVVVVEEE PEACH SAKE now~~ If only they had a body spray or something...
Color> PURPLE!
Movies> U shud know, I can't watch horror...

Singer> OH... so many... FTI, TVXQ, SuJu, SNSD, SHINee, 2AM, WG, BEG, Lee Hyori, SeeYa, SS501, JE, ayaka, YUI, Colbie Calliat, n the list just goes on.......
Word>swt....

Junk food: Don't eat any...
Website: This blogspot, my vox, jpopexpress
Location: Next on my wishlist is visiting Japan or Korea!!
Animal: My babies!! Yuki & Coco!

-Misc-
Ever cried over someone: Obviously... As a matter of fact, I just did yesterday...
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: Of course!! I just complained abt it yesterday!! Hahaha... Size...
Do you think you're attractive: noope cuz I'm uni-Q~~
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Fairytale? hmmm... if only life was as easy as in Enchanted...
Do you play any sports: Currently?? nope... I used to be really active... USED TO BE! haha... Gaming is a sport now right? =)

Haven't done a tag in a long time... To lazy... haha... I'm not a hardcore gamer... Just play for fun... =)

Cherrios~~

No comments: