Monday, December 1, 2008

First day~~

Sadly my holidays ended yesterday... I 'celebrated' it with a nice outing... =)
Went out for dinner and FINALLY step foot in Pasar Malam...'The last time I was at one was a few months back, easily 5 months back!
Bought new DVD series!! On Air!! I watched the first 2 episodes only... didn't continue because was too lazy to dl the rest... hahaha... Now I can watch it on my NICE BIG TV!! and not my small computer screen...

Hmmm... Current projects: You Are My Destiny (YoonA & Lee Ji Hoon!!) ; My Precious You (Lee Tae-ran <3)

YES... I'm STILL watching You Are My Destiny... There's over 150 episodes, if I'm not mistaken... shorter than Unstoppable Marriage (only 140 episodes)...

Starting a new project... hehe... Worlds Within starring SONG HYE KYO!! The last drama I saw her in was Sunshine of Love (ham pao show)... Anyways, this drama starts airing at 9pm TONIGHT!! If I'm not mistaken, it's aired on Mondays and Tuesdays only @9-10.10pm (Malaysian Time) on KBS WORLD...



YEY! Excited!! In January got new drama as well!! It's called Boys over Flowers a.k.a Korean Hana Yori Dango a.k.a F4... =)
Why I wanna watch it?? My favourite singer and actress are the lead casts!! Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) and Rachel Han (My Sassy Girl Chun-hyang)!! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

End of drama posts... lol... back to what my title reads 'First day'...
I started my clinical attachment today and MAN it is really tiring and not to mention a bit boring!! The first thing we did was *PAAMP*... that's the sound of my superior putting the 2 thick lab manuals on the table! sighs... had to read all the ISO and procedures... It was a lot... I was assigned to the Biochemistry lab for the 1st 15 days... then will move to the EIA (no idea what it stands for) for 15 days and then to the Haemotology (YEY) and lastly the microbiology (YIPPPEEE!!) dept... We're not allowed to work in the molecular biology dept cuz well, it's whr all the PCR takes place... VERY sensitive procedures... I remember in our BTH wet labs, we were not allowed to talk otherwise the samples would be contaminated... hahaha...

Ya... the first day of my attachment was really blaaaahhhh... but I understood... My superior said that 2 of the mahcines broke down yesterday and so they had to cover up what they missed... It was really chaotic so my group (Swee Yen & Samuel & me) spent most of our first day at the EIA dept... Was doing some paper work... when I mean paper, I really mean PAPER! We capped samples, tied them up, labelled them and made more labels (THE paper)!

We know that our superior was really busy so we understand...

Off to watch tv~~ IT's 9 pm...

TTFN!!

No comments: