Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day~~

Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year~~

On Tuesday night at Starbucks, my cousin goes,"Let's play Secret Santa!"
We all go,"Yea...ok... fun..........."
Note: Tuesday was a day b4 Christmas eve... and we haven't bought any presents for anyone yet...

So we all drew lots to see who we will be buying presents for...
Wednesday was really REALLY hectic... Went to Sunway to shop for presents... I spent like RM172 on 4 people!! Lol... I have nvr spent that much money in one day b4!! Except when I'm shopping with my parents la... but this is diff cuz it's my OWN MONEY!

Was shopping for almost 4 hours... Had lunch at 4 pm and then back to shop again... It was soooo hard to find a scarf!! I guess it was really dumb of me not to go to Winter Time first... Instead, I headed to Springfield cuz I was 100% sure they sold scarfs there... but it was seriously super expensive... Around 199 for one?? MADNESS!! and it wasn't WOOL!! I was getting it for my cousin who is studying in Canada... mind you it's like -11 degress there right now... So getting a cloth scarf would be pretty much useless...

Anyways, I was SS for Jac (Canada) n Mel (London)... MY sis got Nette (also London) and then bought presents for my parents as well... It was fun but stressful too... Wouldn't mind doing it again... hahaha...

I got a good present!! I was surprised! Haha... WhY? Cuz I wanted it so badly and didn't expect a guy to get it for me... lol... THX VIN TOK!!
Here is a pc of my prezzies~~


My precious gift from my SS~~


Hehe... The cup is sooo cute!!

Oh... Last Saturday I went for lunch with my sis n coussie to this place called Full House!! I think it has something to do with the k-drama... It's in Ara Damansara's NiuZheXui... In English the place is called Bullock cart... It's not Cow Sugarcane... lol...

This is the entrance...

The 'Garden' area... Too hot to sit outside...


My sis n Nette ordered the same lunch set which was a chicken chop, mushroom soup, and ice lemon tea...

I ordered a diff set which was a carbonara, chicken soup, n lime juice!

All lunch sets come with ICE CREAM!!! It was really yummy!!

Our drinks... Sry for the bad quality...was taken with my hp cam...

View from upstairs... We HAD to sit upstairs!

This is the other side of the restaurant upstairs! Their clothes are NICE! I like one...

Well... that's abt all this time... The next post I shall show some pics of my work place =)

TTFN~~
Oh... I finally watched NARNIA (2nd one), Twilight and The sisterhood of travelling pants 2!!

No comments: