Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3 weeks and counting~~

Good morning all~
 
It's the start of a new week! I'm already entering week 3 of work at this company :) I'm amazed that I actually lasted this long! I'm happy as long as I have work to do unlike at my previous workplace where I had not much work. It was really boring and the environment was very restricting. Can't use handphone during work, gotta come to work like on the dot but leave late, CCTVs everywhere!!
 
Complain box! lol. I feel like a foreigner in my own country. Why? Language barrier. How sad is that??? Pathetic even  Everyone speaks Mandarin. We're in Malaysia, geez. Not everyone speaks that language. I always feel left out and lost during lunch which is one reason why I prefer not to go out during my lunch break. I'd rather stay in the office and have my own lunch. Why so anti-social? Well, why force myself to feel uncomfortable when I can choose to be comfortable? I tried to fit in for 2 weeks but I just couldn't. Sighs. I tried, I tried. On and off I do try to go out with them but I just don't want to be uncomfortable.
 
I found this RA job in Singapore. It looks interesting and it's almost kinda close to what I wanted to do last time. Yes, marine biology!!! The project is called Garden in the Sea. It'll basically be about collecting samples, analysing, and classifying them.
 
It's in Singapore. . . . . . . . . . . Should I send my application? Or wait for news from my alma mater? ? ?
 

No comments: